Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Emma at the CIA carnival

Last night Emma went to the carnival. It was a fundraiser for the Cook Inlet Academy. First she got a painting on her face:)
Here is a beautiful butterfly

Then she went jumping on the trampling. It was her favorite, because she did it three times. First with Libbie, second by herself and third with Jessie
Then Emma went fishing:) That was her favorite too as she did it also three times: she got a candy, a toy and a ring
Here she is tossing a wet sponge into somebodies face:)

Emma also walked the Cake Walk three ore more times:)

She tryed a cotton candy first time:)

Going home with the cup cakes that she got on her Cake Walk



5 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

I want a butterfly on my cheek!

Nic Ridley said...

Emma, me too, me too - I want to go to the carnival!!

Renee said...

Looks like you had bunches of fun. We'll have to start calling her Butterfly Girl.

Missi said...

The butterfly is super cute! I love her rubber boots in one of the pics too! And those cupcakes...yum! Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Nic Ridley said...

Looks like you had fun Emma! Can i come with you next time?
-Li