Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back in Provideniya

So, I’m finally getting around to updating this blog. Unfortunately our slow internet connection and the fact that you pay by the minute keeps me from updating as often as I would like. Yes, I know there is a way to email posts and I am going to try and get that setup now. J I did make it back into Prov (hence the slow internet) on the 20th! The flight went well and it has been very nice being back with my family.

Vicka’s mother was with us up until this past Monday and I must say it was a very nice visit. We were all sad to see her leave.

Next week we will be hosting a 5 day club in the nearby village of New Chaplino. It’s just going to be Vicka, me and one younger girl running the show and we will likely have between 20 and 30 kids! Your prayers will be appreciated. J

Here are a couple pictures for you to enjoy!

Here is Stacia and Emma in the village of New Chaplino

A family picture with Vicka's mother Tamara posing with us

2 comments:

Missi said...

what great pictures!

Nic Ridley said...

I didn't know you had posted while in Prov!
mom