Monday, September 15, 2008

The Big News

So the "big news" I referred to in my last post from the email update I sent out is that Vicka and I are expecting our third child! We are so honored to be given yet another wonderful blessing, and just ask that you pray for Vicka as she carries this precious baby! Vicka has been battling with morning sickness and doesn't always get the best of nourishment since our food sources here in Russia are very limited.

We are waiting till we are back in Alaska to see a doctor, so we are not quite sure of the baby's due date yet, but we are assuming it will be sometime in the spring of next year!

2 comments:

Renee said...

YAY! I'm happy to be the first on your blog to congratulate you! What a blessing your growing family is! I will be praying that you will feel better soon, Vicka.
Blessings!!!!! --Renee

About this blog said...

Another excuse to come and visit you all! :)
Love,
Mom