Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another snowy day

It is snowing again and it has been snowing almost every day lately. I am so ready for summer! I want to fill some heat especially with my back giving me so much trouble... Last three days I felt the worse.
The good news is that we finally got all better after our two weeks cold and here a couple of pictures of the girls that I took on Tuesday.
Emma has been such a helper to me and I am so pleased with her attitude and behavior.
Anastasia does her own things mostly playing by herself and she likes to put her dolls to sleep:)
We like to go to the church TOTS gym time on Mondays where girls can play with other children and I can talk to other moms:) Emma is also enjoys her AWANA's she gets so excited every time she goes.
We still didn't find out who are we having as baby is breached and legs were folded again. Doctor thinks that we may not find out till the day it comes:)


1 comment:

AmateurAuteur said...

such good pics of the girls.