Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our camping trip

Blogger survived me uploading so many pictures so I hope you will survive after looking at all of them:) I have so much to show that I had hard time picking what I want to share today.
We had three beautiful sunny days on Hidden Lake campground and it was so much fun!
Here is our tents and part of our campsite:
Here the kids are swinging in the chair:)
Hiking the hill
Me and the girls with Kathy, Stephanie and baby Jayden.
The girls and Sasha had a great time doing crafts with Kathy.
Squirrel - remember it:)
We find out the jet ski was not allowed at this lake so it became a jungle gym for some time:)
Sasha and his hat - reminds me someone:)
This is our dinner - baked potatoes on the fire. Only 5 left because that squirrel stole the rest of potatoes! We had 12 to start with...
Sasha on Saturday night - fall a sleep right away - he was done!
Emma and Dick - the great doughnut makers!!!
It is 23:24 and still light in Alaska!
Sasha - playing pick-a-boo!
New day, dew pants, new shirt - same hat!
Sasha and his memory stick
Emma with her stick
And Stacia with hers
Few pictures from the lake:










We event didn't have to leave the boat, because we could go to our place in it!

3 comments:

About this blog said...

You couldn't use the jet ski but you could use a power boat? um....

I see you have your own little "Nate" with the coonskin hat! lol

Your weather looks stunning! The kids look like they are having the time of their lives out there in the wild. Wish we all could have been there with you!

Missi said...

wow these are some great pictures! The swing chairs the kids were sitting in looked really fun! And I can't believe the squirrel stole your potatoes! haha!
I can't believe how light it is at night!
Man...maybe we will have to come out there some time for a really amazing camping trip out in beautiful Alaska!

hapi said...

Hi GJ and Vicka, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!