Monday, January 11, 2010

Did you sponsor a stocking???

It is not too late to sponsor a stocking as they are getting delivered now in Russia by our "Stuff a Stocking" team. I wish I could be there!!! I love to see little kids faces light up with a smile when they open their stockings, especially those kids who do not have a family...
GJ is on his next trip - bringing hope of Gospel to little ones in the orphanages around Moscow and St.Petersburg. I didn't hear much, just that they were on the way to Vladimir. Keep praying for GJ's health and welness.
If you are wondering about us here in Alaska then we are doing good and are very excited for our Daddy being in Russia and serving the LORD there!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Vicka, Saw that you stopped by our family blog- I now have a followers box if you really want to follow our blog. It will be good to keep in touch more. Glad to hear the things are going well at the camp in Russia- I pray that things will continue to go well and for safe arrival home for all still there! See you next week at MOPS!

mama said...

We did! And I won a t-shirt last year. I was wearing it yesterday and rocking my little girl. She pointed to the little stocking on the shirt and asked "Mine?" I said "No, that is a stocking for a little girl or boy in Russia who does not have one." She says "Oh," and then points on the sleeve to the little map of Russia. Such a sweet little time!