Friday, October 24, 2008

New Chaplino trip with my Mom

I know that some of you wanted to hear some stories and see some pictures of my mothers visit to Provideniya. So here is one trip to New Chaplino with her. She went there for the first time and she liked it, but on our way back to Provideniya when we stoped for a picnic she got so cold that I had to give her my vest and after only 20 minutes of being there she wanted to go home:)
On the picnic
Mom trying to make Anastasia smile for the picture

Mom and Emma posing around some flowers


A rock skipping competition:)



Wale bone swords
On her first trip to Provideniya in 2005 we didn't do much touring of the area as it was still cold and the roads were bad and Emma was only 7 months old, but this time it was summer and we took her to New Chaplino and to the Flower Bay. She also went to Emma Bay almost every day with Emma and we went to the Light House and semitary.





No comments: